Monday, July 11, 2011

Open-Air Market

Today, I had a profound realization; I don't have to blog about an entire day in one sitting.  That aha moment was such a relief to me, as I still have a lot of Europe to cover.  I was coming close to throwing in the towel, and labeling myself as a blogger burnout...or a burnt-out blogger.  But Dory never gave up, and I don't have to either.  

Our Sunday agenda included seeing the Louvre, Notre Dame and Champs-Élysées.  Before we left our hotel, we asked the clerk to call and check on the status of our luggage.  She cheerfully reported that it was scheduled to be delivered later that day, so we set off with an added measure of enthusiasm.  

As we crossed the street, in the direction of the Metro, we found ourselves wandering up and down the aisles of this open-air market...




Pretty please, can I live in Paris?  Just long enough to shop at this market a few times...

And that's all she wrote.  I love this new plan.  I still have time to watch this and read that

No comments:

Post a Comment