Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jordan!

This is my wonderful family. 

Tony, Mom, Will, Jordan, Tyler, Jeremiah, Abby, Emma, Anthony, Mattie, Jamie and me.  Our brother, Dan, wasn't able to make this photo shoot :(.  But he's also a part of our wonderful family.


And today is Jordan's birthday.  He's turning 19...!!!


Jordan, I wish that we could be there for your birthday.  

I also wish that I could still rock you to sleep...


And I really wish that I could cash this in today. 

So sweet!

I treasure all of the memories that we have together.  


You're a wonderful brother...


and a special part of so many lives.


I mean, who wouldn't want a brother that looks like Justin Bieber?


I know that God has great plans for you, and I can't wait to see where He leads you this year. 

Jeremiah 29:11
 Happy Birthday, Jordan!!!   
We love you bunches!  
And we hope that you have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. AWWWW!!! That's so special!! Thank-you Laramie! We love you too!!! Miss you bunches! Love. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are all those grown up looking people in the top photo? I just can't believe how much everyone has grown up since the last time I saw you all. Happy Birthday Jordan! Love all the photos Laramie : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post! Loved all the pics and family memories! You are beautiful and look a lot like your beautiful mom!!!

    ReplyDelete