Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Twice is Nice

Guess what we had for dinner tonight?  The same thing we had last night!  Only tonight,  I remembered to pull out the feta cheese...and my camera.  


Going, going...


Gone.

And as Jamie finished night two of pita pockets with falafel, he asked me when I was going to make them again.  He makes life easy for me...at least when it comes to dinner. :)  

Speaking of life, I've been super busy getting my classroom in order.  Yes, a job!  Stay tuned for photos of that...and Phoenix....and Amsterdam.  (Can you see why we had leftovers for dinner?)

1 comment:

  1. Yogurt dressing on the falafel? Oh..soo...good! We are having trouble finding a good falafel mix here in the country. Even the big city had few choices. Yes, I realize I could make them from scratch but...Nay, I don't have time. These are pretty healthy too! ~Liz Lamb

    ReplyDelete